We can survive without any one of our five senses – except our sense of touch. Touch is as vital to our health and happiness as food or water…
Massage is both therapeutic and prophylatic – in conjunction with a considered and sensible lifestyle, it helps to restore and preserve health and maintain well being.
Thank you for visiting my site.
I hope you take time to browse and find something which sparks your interest and invites your curiousity to come and benefit from my therapies.
Under Categories you will find an index to the archived articles and some reviews of some of my treatments.
You can also explore links to other websites australiathesport.com about products, training facilities, the charities I’m involved with, plus those for my son, website designer Ben and daughter, cellist Sarah.
- B.A. (Hons) Humanities
- Member of International Council of Holistic Therapists
- Holistic Body Massage – ITEC
- Indian Head Massage – ITEC
- Aromatherapy – VTCT
- Reflexology – VTCT
- Holistic Medical Massage – Jing Advanced Massage
- Onsite seated chair massge – Jing Advanced Massage
- Hot Stonefusion – Jing Advanced Massage
- Hopi Ear Candles – UK Holistics
- Tsuboki Japanese Face Massage
- Swedish Body Massage – IBSD
- Counselling Diploma – NCS
- Approved First Aider
- CRB checked
- Fully insured
- Member of Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council registered